Welcome to ScamExperts.com. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.ScamExperts.com (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Information that we collect.
Personal information is any information that can be used to personally identify an individual consumer, such as name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number and any other similar information that can be used to uniquely identify, contact or locate an individual.
The personal information that we collect through this website is: names; e-mail addresses, phone numbers.
This website is not intended for, or designed to attract, individuals under the age of 18. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is an individual under the age of 18.
Additionally we will be collecting also:
- information about complaints that you report on the Website;
- details of transactions you carry out through this Website
- your search queries on this Website
- any information that you post on our Website other than complaints;
- your log-in and password details as long as they are not considered personal information
Usage details, IP address.
While you use/ navigate through our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type;
The information that we collect automatically is statistical data and cannot be used to identify you as an individual. We will use this information to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. It will enable us to:
- understand how the visitors use the Website and estimate their usage patterns.
- collect information about your preferences, about browser type and operating system;
- recognize the visitors when they return to our Website;
- customize the Website for visitors;
Cookies and other tracking technologies.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Web Beacons. Pages of our website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.scamexperts.com and other sites on the Internet.
ScamExperts.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Usually personal data cannot be collected via cookies and tracking technologies, however we may tie the above automatically collected information to your personal information.
The purpose for which we collect your personal information is to fulfil your specific request(s) with regards to the complaint that you report and to fully provide you with our services.
How we use your information.
We will use the personal information you provide:
- to keep you informed about the complaint you are reporting;
- to administer your account with us;
- to notify you about internal messages you have received through the Website from other individual users or companies;
- to provide you with information about our services and products;
We will disclose some of your personal information (i.e. your e-mail address) and some of your e-mail communications to the company that is subject to your complaint.
We will give you the opportunity to choose (opt out) whether to have your personal information disclosed to any third party other than the company subject to your complaint or to be used for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you.
ScamExperts.com reserves the right to disclose your personal information to third parties if required by a court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request. We may also disclose your personal information if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our Company, our customers or others.
You are welcome to send us an e-mail to office(at)scamexperts.com(.)com to request access to, to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
ScamExperts.com takes reasonable measures and precautions designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Areas of our website that collect personal data use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption; however to take advantage of this you must use an SSL-enabled browser. Doing so will protect the confidentiality of your personal data while it is transmitted over the Internet.